About the treatment program
Anti-cellulite massage is designed to increase the elasticity and tone of the skin without surgical intervention. The best health effect is due to the stimulation of the formation of collagen proteins and elastin. Also, the massage helps to improve the lymphatic system. In this case, less noticeable edema becomes, and in many cases completely disappears. Stimulation of the lymphatic system with the help of competent massage helps to improve the condition of the skin and eliminate toxins. With massage, blood flow and cellular circulation improves, the capillary system is strengthened. In the complex – it contributes to the improvement and increase the overall tone of the body.
Massage in the “Spine Ambulatory” is done manually (NOT by hardware methods). Procedures are carried out with the use of specialized toning agents or without them.
- Usually the massage procedure lasts about 30 minutes, but in some cases it can be extended to 60 minutes.
- To achieve the best effect and consolidate the results, we recommend taking a course of 10-20 massage sessions.
Anti-cellulite massage has some contraindications. Therefore, we advise you to consult our specialist before registering for the procedure.
You can go through::
- one massage session
- massage course
- Massage course in the comprehensive back treatment program (number and type of massage is prescribed for consultation)
When a massage is needed
Massages are used as one of the components of a comprehensive approach in the “Spine Ambulatory”. Anti-cellulite massage is suitable for people of all ages (without restrictions on the floor) to preserve health and beauty. For anyone who wants to get rid of cellulite and for prevention.
Anti-cellulite massage is a medical procedure that influences the main mechanisms of cellulite development.
Anticellulite massage designed for:
- Increase of elasticity and tone of a skin without surgical intervention at the expense of the health-improving effect, which occurs due to stimulation of formation of collagen proteins and elastin;
- Improvements in the functioning of the lymphatic system, resulting in less noticeable edema, and in many cases, they completely disappear. As a result: improving skin condition and eliminating toxins;
- Improvement of blood flow and cellular metabolism, strengthening of the capillary system, which together contributes to the improvement and improvement of the general tone of the organism;
- Getting rid of fatty deposits and improving the skin (on any part of the body and on the face).
In some cases, a massage may be prescribed by a physician for medical purposes – for normalizing the body’s work. Each of our masseurs owns not only classical techniques of anti-cellulite massage, but also individual equipment. You will be able to find “your” specialist.
At purchase of any course of massages – advice and recommendations of the doctor FREE!
You can go through a massage at Obolon from 8:00 to 21:30, without a weekend.