The “Spine Ambulatory” will help cure diseases in the spinal column of the lower back, as well as relieve concomitant pain that can make itself felt in other parts of the body: in the buttocks, hips, knees, hips and feet.
About the symptom
The pain below the blades may occur along with a number of other symptoms as a result of the disease not necessarily associated with the back. All systems and organs in the body are interconnected. In the lower part of the back is the center of equilibrium, where the most amplitude and complex processes of containment of the opposite in the direction of loads occur! More than 70% of pain symptoms go out from the lower back. Most of the pain symptoms in the lower back have similar characteristics of pain in the neck or pain in the upper back:
- Pain sensation increases during tumbling and sitting (especially in the armchair).
- The pain may appear during coughing or sneezing.
- The pain is accompanied by chills and fever.
- Feeling marked weakness and numbness in the legs, which progresses over time.
- Pain as a result of severe back injuries.
- Chronic pain after prolonged sitting or standing.
- The pain is accompanied by a loss of control of the operation of the bladder or of the intestines.
- Prolonged severe pain in the abdominal cavity and lower back.
- Restless sleep.
- Fatigue and depressed mood.
- Acute back pain after lifting heavy objects or after exercise.
- Failure to stand straight without the tension of the muscles of the back.
- Dull pain in one area of the spine in a position lying or rising from the bed.
- Back pain that is irradiated (transmitted) from the lower back in the buttocks, down the back / front of the thigh, in the knees, legs, toes.
- Spasm of the muscles – involuntary strengthening and weakening of the back muscles.
Diagnosis of pain in the lower back
For diagnosis of pain in the lower back give direction to MRI or CT. At further examination by the doctor “Spine Ambulatory” palpation, tests on mobility and sensitivity of the lower extremities are carried out. Since pain in the groin, lower abdomen, buttocks, and muscles of the thighs is a consequence of degenerative processes and oppression in the lumbar sacral region of the spine. This may indicate the presence of osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernias in the lumbar spine. To solve problems with the back, the doctor chooses an individual treatment program.
Treatment of problems in the lower back
“Spine Ambulatory” uses nonmedical and non-surgical treatment for back pain. Treatment can relieve pain symptoms after the first complex exercises exercise therapy on a special simulator for stretching and strengthening the muscles of the back, massage, kinesiotherapy (VKT). During individual classes under the supervision of a doctor and rehab, the body independently regulates the process of treatment through proper breathing and slow movements. “Spine Ambulatory” guarantees elimination of pain symptomatology and consequences of diseases in the lower back under conditions of treatment.